Thread: FedEx Hiring
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 06:54 AM
DirtyPurple
Not a real airline pilot

Joined APC: Jul 2016
Position: Cargo > Pax

Originally Posted by Hacker15e View Post
It isn't that it "creates errors", but that the way hours and aircraft types are tallied on the global site is different compared to how each of the airlines does it on the AA, SWA, and FX sites.

So I found that sometimes the information got a little jumbled in the porting between global and the individual airlines. Nothing serious, but the aircraft type names might get changed or dropped off, or some other little nuisance thing.

Eventually I just stopped updating the global site and re-porting the data, and instead individually updating the info on the individual sites.

If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't bother with the global site.
"2". Exactly what I experienced. The global portion of PilotCredentials is not good. I called them to get my refund, which they gave me. I found different transfer errors all over my FDX, SWA, & AAL apps. Ridiculous when you absolutely need everything perfect. The data sync feature worked a little differently (and correctly) over at the other website for DAL & UAL.

The global function for PilotCredentials is not worth your time and money. I individually updated each too every month, and it was like a part time job. But I knew my data was correct.