Thread: Exclusive Jets
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 09:50 AM
Oksure
On Reserve

Joined APC: Feb 2018
Default Thank you!

Originally Posted by idontworkhere View Post
I've worked here for a long while.... We do NOT have an ASAP program. I doubt we ever will. The DO is fantastic, but the CP, and CEO are egomaniacs, who think that if the idea isn't theirs, it isn't good. The dispatchers are improving, with about 1/2 being licenced now, but the leaders of flight control are still strictly revenue driven. They routinely push to fly aircraft in marginally airworthy condition, and most MELs are signed off could not duplicate. They are getting rid of a type of aircraft, and then are going to require a new 1 year training agreement for a C500 type. When I started her many moons ago, it was a much better place to call home. Now in the last year to year and a half, it's gone down incredibly. I've been pressured on multiple occasions to operate an aircraft with non MEL able equipment broken, because "we need this revenue".
Appreciated your response and what is going on at EJ and agree with you completely. Not to mention emails from fleet leads that are offensive to us. We have been asked to “carry” mel items to get the revenue for the company