View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 01:54 PM
pitchattitude
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2017

Originally Posted by SilentLurker View Post
This^^^^^ ^^^^

His comments are at many times immature & troll worthy. So bad, I’ve wondered if it’s pure sarcasm. I like to give him the benefit of the doubt over the years I’ve read his bad posts while smh.

Many of you have heard numerous stories why CA’s bypass the flow or get stuck here at AE regional. Maybe he hasn’t gotten to know any of them.

I have the upmost respect for many of the “senior” captains! I’ve learn a great deal from their experiences as I’m sure many of you have (with exception for ). The things I’ve learned have saved my butt on the line on the line. You may not like them but they are the backbone of this airline! Period.

Large majority of the reasons they stay have nothing to do with the ignorant post posted above.

A young Immature single person not in a serious relationship, not married, nor with children, not a caretaker of a sick family member, or one who lacks empathy, or knowledge, etc., would make statements like that.

The concept of living a Family 1st lifestyle or sacrificing for the family’s moral welfare is lost to people like that. The concept that some CA’s are perfectly fine with making $100K-$120K flying a regional jet, living on a comfortable budget and enjoying a great & comfortable family lifestyle is lost to them.

Money does not make you great, money is not everything. Is a concept lost to them. We don’t take money to the grave with us. What good is money if one leaves this life with his/her kids hating them. Kids becoming brats who are financially well off, yet are horrible, unappreciative human beings... Hello????

A lot of reasons, a lot of scenarios that make plenty of sense for an individual to bypass the flow .... Be happy it works out better for you in the long run! Here’s hoping you never have to get into a real life situations like a bad divorces case one day, or a very sick or disabled family member.
I think we have a winner here!