View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 03:01 PM
Stoked27
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2017

Thank you to everyone who replied and provided all the great information and recommendations. I am using my Post 9/11, but am out of my fiscal budget already (will reset in Aug 2019)… Post 9/11 is great for those who also need a degree and will slow-roll their way toward getting their ratings, but I have the degree and simply need my ratings. I will be out of money (personally and VA… including debt options) until I can figure something out, so I’d prefer to not leave a stone unturned. The voc rehab program definitely needs to be managed and kept under control and if it went completely away I wouldn’t argue (pros and cons, gets people to becoming paying taxpayers sooner, but costs a ton of money). In the meantime, if I’m eligible I’d just want to be treated on par with everyone else. Approved, unapproved, whatever. I figured before I take a hiatus from flight training to take a non-flying job and build up my finances again, I would be doing myself a disservice if I didn’t at least explore all options. At least to keep the ball rolling a bit.

Thanks again for everyone’s input.