View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 05:34 PM
usmc-sgt
Super Moderator

Joined APC: Jun 2006

the only reasons behind me saying QOL at cape is better is because a few friends I have there really enjoy the flying immensely, greatly enjoy the people they work with and dont mind their schedules or flight hours. Of course this is not representative of the whole pilot group but it is fairly rare that you hear of a disgruntled cape pilot.

As for moving on I would say that probably the chances are better with cape even though it is light twin. The reasons behind that are even if you start at linear with 100+ multi and stay for 4000 hours you still only have 100 multi which does not cut it for most fractionals, the multi and experience gained at Cape will get you further although it is not turbine time.

Alpha is going over to a 7 and 7 schedule so I am not sure how report times would be.

This was just my two cents based on the little I knew...I am sure there are a few that are currently there who can help you out more, I only know personally around 5 people total between the two companies. All are happy