View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 05:06 AM
HercDriver130
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: 744 CA

Originally Posted by Screwed View Post
This is like asking do I want $10,000 or would I rather have a six inch knife stabbed in my back.

Atlas is 2-3 years minimum away from a new contract. Very likely it will be imposed by an Arbitrator due to the merger with Southern.

I regret ever coming to this stinking cesspool.

Go to Kalitta and make more money and fly with pilots happy to be there. The K4 contract is amendable in 2020. They will probably have another new contract before Atlas even gets 1.
^^^ this is the current reality... what it might be like in 2-3.... 10 years nobody knows. What I do know is that the situation between the union and the company at Atlas is in the ****ter.... and I believe screwed is right... I would be surprised if a new contract appears in less than two years. How long it will take K4 to settle a new contract is anybody's guess but I do know that this wont be a total rewrite of the contract like the last one. FWIW... for the first time in ... well.. EVER... there are no outstanding grievances with the company and by all accounts communication is good. We shall see as we approach contract 2020. Its entirely possible that a new contract at Atlas will make IT the desirable place in a few years... that sort of thing comes and goes... and this situation is no exception. Good luck in your decision.