View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 12:22 AM
ocskyguy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016
Position: Old and Unemployed

Originally Posted by skytrails View Post
Is it safe to say upgrade time probably hit rock bottom with this bid and will likely be increasing? Any projection on someone hired early next year?

Today, after some 12 odd hours of instruction time, I may be just a little cranky. But...

Remember this. Here at K4 we have challenges that other (um.. more structured) carriers do not. Occasional explosive growth. Competition with the brown and purple tribes. Limited support from the center of the universe. So...

Just because you have a number does not mean you get to put on the extra stripe. I do NOT have an obligation to feed you with a spoon so you get past the upgrade. I DO have an obligation to empty my head into yours and give you the opportunity to learn.

Skytrails, I do not know your background. But, without at least some prior international experience and some seasoning on the Kalitta ways, nobody here is guaranteed a fast track to the left seat.

I would concentrate on getting into the right seat before I would worry about the timeline to the left.

Just sayin'