View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 06:57 AM
Wheelswatch
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2017

Originally Posted by PulledBreaker View Post
75-80% pass vote, watch.

You have to look at all the junior guys in each seat, who's lives would be unaffected by PBS. They will still fly redeyes and weekends, so FU pay me.

You have to look at the ones within 5 years of retirement who will vote for anything, because waiting even 3 months will cost them more than any gain we may achieve. So whatever pay me.

You have to look at all the guys who flew INC this summer, who will drop to their knees and suckle anything with a dollar sign the company gives them. So yes daddy, please pay me.

You'll need to look at the bottom voting 400, because they've been living hand to mouth on 70 hours at ridiculously low wages trying to feed their families. Good luck explaining to the wife why you are turning down a $65,000 raise because a sentence in the scheduling language has the words "whenever possible" in it. Sorry man, pay me.

Then you'll have the guys who will look at a $75M ratification bonus and see a new Tesla in the driveway. Those guys were yes voters all along, no matter what.

Lots and lots of defacto yes voters. Getting them to change their minds is going to be a monumental challenge. I applaud those chanting NO this soon, but I think you may be preaching to empty pews.