Thread: Allegiant Air
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 04:55 PM
310skying
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016
Position: CRJ FO

As one of those “whiners” on the bottom 50% of the list... I’m not going anywhere, me schedule beats multiple 35 year narrow body captains at the big D, any my pay is better than a 15 year captain pay at the top paying regional... I don’t care if I have to wait 15 years to upgrade, you won’t see me leaving.

Does our relationship with management suck: yes! Am I ready to strike if they keep this ******* up, absolutely. But as somebody with an MBA you guys really need to stop thinking the sky is falling when our financials are still incredibly healthy... or go work for a company that can’t turn a profit like Alaska... that’s your porogative, or go get a job with SkyWest: street captain and 10 year pay if you have the 121 experience, you can have that “cushy” regional job back...

I’ll stay here and make six figures for 280 of work a year, fight to make this a better airline, and happily give my union the funds it needs to do what it needs to without b**ching about a 1-3k a year to better my future.

We have one of the best EXCOs I have ever seen at an airline and that is what really makes me want to stay, I think we can keeep making this a great place to work