Old 11-05-2018, 03:52 PM
Guard
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Originally Posted by Ifly4u2c View Post
I am an ATP, currently at around 2400TT, flying a Galaxy (G-200) in the NY area ( TEB, HPN, MMU, FRG ) making 65k with a scheduled 20k increase in the next few months. Due to many factor ( one of them salary, and lack of a set schedule ) I am looking at the next step. Have over 1300 hours in jets, EMB505 and G200, which about 300 are PIC.

wondering what you would do if you where in my shoes. Stay where I am, or maybe move to FlexJet, XO Jets or even try my luck at Netjets.

I live 30 Min from TEB, I am looking for stability and a job to keep me happy for a good while. I don't care much about upgrade, I care about money, having a possibility of making some serious soft money, is a plus.

TIA
Netjets seems pretty cool, have never been at a company that will pay all this insurance for nothing, if LTD fails they will step in and pay it at 60% themselves. No cost life insurance, no cost healthcare, Dental (Braces) and Vision. No one is doing that, that's a $1100 a month package at Delta. If they are a little under in pay they are making up in benefits and Berkshire just made $7 Billion in the third quarter so they got the legs!