View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 06:42 AM
wiggy15
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2015
Position: Deuce Driver

Originally Posted by MongoLikeCandy View Post
Good morning everyone. I’m currently in training and getting ready to start sims. Over the past week there has been a lot of doom and gloom about the future. Can anyone shed some light in a rational manner as to the timeline that I’ll be looking at for OE if I’m on the 200 and a realistic expectation to flying hours while on reserve and the amount of time before getting off of reserve in NYC. Thanks.
Most of the 200 IOE backlog is already cleared. I'd guess you'll experience about 6 weeks of Sims (instead of 3 to 4) since the dynamic training is a firestorm at the moment. Then maybe 2 weeks to OE. So once you start Sims, 2 months to OE is probably accurate. 200 Reserve is about 4 months at the moment. Most junior line holders is an April hire. It won't come down. In fact, it'll probably creep up to 5 or 6 months until the 2019 growth happens. Most guys are flying 15 to 30 hours on 200 reserve first out.

Ignore the two or three doom and gloomers on this forum. Endeavor is a good place to work, and youre on the front end of some planned 2019 growth. You'll find the line culture doesn't reflect the APC forums.