Old 11-08-2018, 04:19 PM
Strenyakov
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017

Originally Posted by WILLSFLYING View Post
I have to wonder how little of a social life GoJet haters have to sit here and come up with this trash?

GoJet doesn't need to be defended. Who would you suggest it needs to be defended from? Uninformed folks like yourself who usually don't even get the name of the airline correct? Baseless accusations spewed by people who have never worked here?

I will ASSUME that you work for some sort of airline (or did). If you're reading the transcript of the trial, Mr. Harrison refers to "Paragraph 4" of an unidentified publication ( Perhaps the training guide)

This reading outlines the shortening of training in certain cases. Do you think that GoJet simply typed this up and unlocked the doors? Or do you think maybe, just maybe that the FSDO had a peek? Maybe?

At this point, Captain Bratcher may be trying to do the guy a "favor" and make training as brief as possible given his child at home. Perhaps right a wrong?

I am sure you probably know more than the Director of Operations at the company, the guy suing the company, pilots that have worked here for YEARS.

Gojet is doing great without your approval. Our pilots are great people. So, when I take offense to your uninformed blatherings, it is because a lot of folks here do an outstanding job.

But, thank you for letting us know about the company we work for. I am sure you will be a great source of information in the future. May I call on you for more questions you don't know the answer to?
Bratcher is not trying to do anyone a favor but is trying to limit there damages after they broke the law by claiming the pilot was unreasonable for not coming back after 3 years.

Bratcher did not request POI approval to put a pilot who was unlawfully terminated back to work with one sim ride, a sim check and a day of class because he never could have gotten it.

Who is Bratcher doing a favor for when he fires military reservists?

The fact is that nothing has changed as they keep trying to claim. I got to Gojet almost at the beginning and as of today, the only changes I see are the names and faces of the people who carry out the orders of Hulas.

Bratcher's replacement will talk about the new Gojet, but again, nothing will change. They don't want it to change.