Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 04:56 PM
seekingblue
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2014
Position: fifi whisperer

Originally Posted by Bluedriver View Post
B.S. I never said anything disparaging about any individual JB pilot or group of JB pilots in this exchange. Nor did I criticize the E190 aircraft itself. My criticism was completely limited to a contractual pay rate for the E190 and the company's clear strategy to limit movement to the A320.

Nothing more. Sorry this isn't the "JB is amazing" echo chamber you want it to be.

Easy there.

Firstly, my comments weren't directed at you. Apologize if it came off that way. I simply didn't want the discussion to devolve into a 190 vs 320 pilot ****ing war. We are all JetBlue pilots working toward the same common goals. Regardless of the plane we fly. The fact that JetBlue has turned the 190 (for the moment) into what is essentially an in-house JetBlue express is reprehensible.

Secondly, I'm sorry you think I want this to be a "JetBlue is amazing" echo chamber. Is JetBlue good enough that I haven't quit? Yes. Is Jetblue the greatest thing? Not even close.

I wear my lanyard and and constantly working to improve this place. I'm Frustrated everyday with managements choices. We all are. But I'm not going to say that this is the worst airline in existence. It's not. But it has a long way to go to be a top tier airline.

Sorry for the miscommunication.