View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 10:41 PM
V1 McFlyerson
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2018

Originally Posted by Super EZ E View Post
F9 faces the same we at Spirit ran into, NMB! I find it very strange how many have missed this fact completely. The NMB pull the strings and was very happy with our ~43% pay raise. You can vote no. Jump up and down, run all the numbers you want. Convince the NMB you are UAL plus and the rest is easy. Fact is you vote no plan on another 6 months on ice. The ice time is design to break your will. I'm sure your Union will break this to the group during the road show that's coming. If the Union really thought UAL scales were attainable then they wouldn't send this out for a vote. Good luck with the NMB. Vote no and tell your Union leadership UAL or no deal!!

But the NMB doesn't vote pilot contracts, weak d^ck, self-devaluated pilot groups do.

Is F9 Alpa going to actually show anything else of substance? Or is this it? Why would I think it was anything other than what we see? Every step of the way has been a huge disappointment and to watch this pilot group immediately buckle and give up pbs so we can vote in a sub-spirit contract is a total embarrassment. NK's contract is vastly superior to what F9 Alpa wants to cram down our throats.

So, what are we going to see that makes up for all of the sub-Spirit bullet points we're looking at?