View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 09:07 AM
ZapBrannigan
Furloughed Again?!

Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: Boeing 737

Originally Posted by RJSAviator76 View Post
For those who may not get it, my previous posts on this thread are completely satirical and meant as a goof.

I've gotten into a few debates over upgrade times and comensation package here, and I've provided my rationale, method, and math to support my conclusions. If anyone is interested, the search function is your friend. In short, Southwest compensation is about as free market as it gets.

Proximity is right on the money in his posts. I will add one more fundamental item that many seem to forget, and that's our scope. All Southwest Airlines passengers are flown by Southwest Airlines pilots, PERIOD. Taken for granted, but kinda eye-opening when you read other boards.

Upgrades are way towards the bottom of my list of priorities for similar reasons as others have mentioned, but that's just me.

Agree.

This is an enormous airline with an impressive domestic network. The only downside to not having an “Express” division is it’s hard to get to places like Knoxville, Savannah, Syracuse, Burlington, Branson, Key West without a lengthy drive on one end. I have a dream that we will serve those cities with an Armada of A220s someday soon though. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk