View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 06:34 AM
fcoolaiddrinker
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2012

Originally Posted by chinookwinds View Post
The more I read the posts here on APC, the more obvious and clear that it is that Indigo and this current management group won the negotiation battle. They have managed to pit this pilot group against each other and destroy unity. Pretty sad that friendships were lost throughout the process, although that could be just the emotional factor that has played into this. I think they completely outplayed ALPA and their game plan and in fact I have lost some respect for this union and their inability to adjust the game plan at halftime to achieve what we set out to do. When I read some of the disrespectful, arrogant and cocky ass responses on this forum, I picture a bunch of grown adults in a room yelling and screaming at each other.
It would be great to see this group act as the professionals we are and have respectable, productive discussions to handle the problems that may or may not lie ahead of us with this AIP.
Yup. Because negotiations for our next contract will start the day the first legitimate dispute is filled. Not 5 years from now like pilots like to believe.