View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 06:36 AM
SkyFive
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2008

Originally Posted by DBLA831 View Post
Can anyone shed any light on where the FO's in PA are living? Are there crash pads close to the airports there?

No crash pads that I'm aware of. I've been looking for a room share in Lancaster, PA for the last six or seven weeks and haven't found anything suitable yet. I may be too picky. My must haves on a $500. per month budget are; internet, a private bathroom, a warm comfortable bed, safe/secure surroundings and laundry facilities. I'm willing to make a compromise on the laundry facilities but with the rigorous schedule it would be nice not to have to go to the laundromat and compete for a washer/dryer. Internet is a requirement as we file all of our own flight plans and need to evaluate the weather each morning/night as well as internal communication. Something within 20 miles of LNS would make life a lot easier as well since it's a 5:20a show time. Lancaster has a seedy side, I won't go into details but anything around the historic downtown area is out, a personal observation.
I found a few dungeons though. Furnished means an odd table, a chair and a blow up mattress.