Old 11-27-2018, 10:53 AM
JohnBurke
Disinterested Third Party

Joined APC: Jun 2012

Originally Posted by SkyHigh View Post
Plenty are well suited for the sacrifises of the career. They may not have families to care for and are comfortable spending their days far from home among strangers. I am writing to those who want to be home, have relationships to maintain, and families to support.

Skyhigh
The lie rolls on, the one you've attempted to float so often, the insinuation that no career pilot could have a family, a home life, or live in other than a ghetto one bedroom apartment eating ramen noodles. You've said it many times. You've also attempted to perpetuate the lie that one can't live on less than 300,000 a year.

A great many of us have kids, or grandkids. Many of us are married, live comfortable lives. I had two and a half months off this year. Presently I have ten days; I'm headed out the door shortly to go shoot a steel competition, something I couldn't do at a 9-5 job in an office somewhere. I have boys and girls in college, in the military, traveling abroad, and at home in school. There are multiple cars in the garage, pets, and my wife and I date every week.

This mythical world of tragedy and woe that you perpetuate is of your own making, your own imagination, and is not representative of the flying careers that most of us have seen and continue to enjoy.

As for your employment or former, all that's known of you is what you've elected to provide. If you're not comfortable having it out there, then you shouldn't have posted it. Your story has changed a lot. You've been debunked, exposed on numerous occasions. You've been called out, tripped up, and have revealed yourself in dozens of threads.

You call it "stalking." Newsflash for you sparky; responding to your posts isn't stalking. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to post. Expect a reply, whether you like it or not.