View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 01:43 AM
DBLA831
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2017

Originally Posted by SkyFive View Post
No crash pads that I'm aware of. I've been looking for a room share in Lancaster, PA for the last six or seven weeks and haven't found anything suitable yet. I may be too picky. My must haves on a $500. per month budget are; internet, a private bathroom, a warm comfortable bed, safe/secure surroundings and laundry facilities. I'm willing to make a compromise on the laundry facilities but with the rigorous schedule it would be nice not to have to go to the laundromat and compete for a washer/dryer. Internet is a requirement as we file all of our own flight plans and need to evaluate the weather each morning/night as well as internal communication. Something within 20 miles of LNS would make life a lot easier as well since it's a 5:20a show time. Lancaster has a seedy side, I won't go into details but anything around the historic downtown area is out, a personal observation.
I found a few dungeons though. Furnished means an odd table, a chair and a blow up mattress.
How long have you been with SAE? How Long have you been in PA? Will you get a chance to pick another base soon? Where are you staying until you find a place?