View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 11:34 AM
Trapav8r
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2007

Originally Posted by f10a View Post
That's hilarious! Perhaps, the best pilos on campus with 3 internal LORs who have actually flown with you (near impossible) and a sponsor who has actually flown with you etc.....

Sorry about your difficulties getting hired. If it helps, I only had 2 LOR's. One was from a previous supervisor and one from someone I had actually flown with (my sponsor). Also, I did not do a meet and greet. FedEx, in my opinion, is very fair in their analysis of prospective employees. The quality of pilots with whom I have flown is impressive and their backgrounds varied. Most pilots are a valued asset to FedEx and have built the trust of the public in getting the job done.

This analysis was simply shared for the benefit of those that wish to get hired so that they might make alternate plans if they are waiting for the "hiring gates to open up" or an informed decision if they actally get the call from KD. Also, I hope it gives current FedEx pilots an idea of seat progression and manning numbers so they can better plan for their futures with the company.

Blue Skies

Last edited by Trapav8r; 11-30-2007 at 12:22 PM.