View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 06:18 PM
MrFriendly7
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2018

Originally Posted by pilot2804 View Post
I’d hate to fly with the guy who complains about every little thing rather than the guy who finds the good out of the bad ya know
Could be worse. Could be at a time where we’re getting paid $22/hr with no quality of life, paying for training out of pocket and not getting free beer (which is the best)

Can’t be that CA/FO who always looks at the bad side of everything. Enjoy your job man, it’s better than what 99 percent of Americans have

Thats what Im saying. These guys have to be single because no one trying to be near that!

My room was new. The food was good. I was suprised. The draft beer was even better. Indoc was great. Servando is the man. Rest of the crew too. Loving my free ipad and benefits. I was a flight instructor so you guys have no idea. Sound like a bunch of spoiled sheltered mommas boys. Have a good day! I only come on here end of the night. Enjoying life everyday too busy for the peanut gallery. You all complaining have no idea what some people got. Need a reality check. Step into the real world instead of living in that bubble life of yours. Pathetic. My 2 yr old is tougher than you.