Thread: Class Drop List
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 06:11 AM
TeeRainPULup
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2017
Position: EMB-145

Originally Posted by SilentLurker View Post
This... I hate lies, and for over 1yr we have been behind “INDUSTRY LEADING” 1st yr FO pay, and for many many years behind senior CA pay. So it’s way beyond (in my opinion false).

Reality and ethical marketing is important. What is happening is purposeful, not negligence of reality. Take notice!

Have any of you folks considering Envoy looked at the growing pay differences between a 2-20yr Envoy Captain verse a 2-20yr CA at another regional carrier? How cheap are we? Very. So much so, the company(s) want to “grow us.”

Pay attention all you NH’s & potential NH’s all what many of us in property asks. If you do come here, don’t come here complaining about pay, QOL, or flow. You must look in the mirror if you wonder why it’s not happening come 2019. We will gladly provide you a mirror. We all see your hire date & realize you should not be complaining about industry lagging pay & QOL for both NH FO’s and CA’s 2-20+yrs vs other regional carriers.

I fear the fact that “Eagle Strong” guys glowing & flowing will severely encourage company personnel infractions once the PP eligible flows and guys who experienced the BK are gone. I am nervous for our company (the people & pilots), and our career longevity. 2023+ is a long way away!
Also, any new hire coming here for flow, remember unless your a protected pilot flow is NOT guaranteed! If you have two miss assignments within two years of your flow date they can withhold you from flowing to American. So please don’t come here thinking you will flow just because you got hired at Envoy. The only viable reason to come here is to be DFW based cause as said above pay ain’t gonna change anytime soon.