Old 12-01-2007, 08:43 AM
skypine27
Proponent of Hysteria

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: "Part of the problem." : JL

The guy who wrote the letters did mention in the last email:

"(not to mention the fact you could just as easily say “I told YOU so!” to me, since I ended up bidding HKG)" So I think he knows there are some flaws in his argument, though probably less than the MECs.

With his senority, the only widebody FO slots he could have held are MEM 300 @ about 90% and ANC 11 @ about 60%.

I am curious why no one answered his last question about going from bidding 90% in a 3rd world FDA with NO Expat package to bidding #3 in a first world FDA that is supposed to be such a great place to live (Jim Story) and comes complete with an "Enhanced" ex-pat package and housing allowance, and that was supposed to "go senior" as stated by our MEC.

I just heard too many times @ first the Enhanced LOA Option was a good deal, and then later it was not really a good deal but still an OK deal that was certainly better than nothing (like SFS has) and the company would have no problem filling it and it would go senior. None of this turned out to be true. I also heard numerous times "Take this deal now and we will definitely work on improving it next time around." How true do you think that statement was in light of recent events?

It just makes me think that the MEC really doesn't know s h i t.

Last edited by skypine27; 12-01-2007 at 08:54 AM.