View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 09:48 AM
pilot1983
New Hire

Joined APC: Dec 2018
Default Worse regional airline ever!!!!

Hey guys,
I figured I am going to make a post about Gojet and I have so much to say, I can go over details (small or big) but long story short STAY AWAY from that mess especially if you are not willing to have a failure on your record. A friend of mine joined the company as a street captain with previous experience on the CRJ including CA time and after he joined he helped me in as well so he did great on all of his exams and so did I. To keep it short we both went to the final check ride (practical) and we both failed, they offered my friend the FO position and they kicked me out without even purchasing a ticket for me to go home. AWEFUL EXPERIENCE! The instructors are so unprofessional, they show up in jeans, t-shirts and tennis shoes, talk like track drivers and have a horrible and unfriendly attitude. If you like your career and want to grow and expand please don't go to BlowJet, there are many other airlines that will treat you much better and you will have the opportunity to learn something useful for when you get on the line. I ended up at SkyWest, passed all my exams without any issues, people were great and professional and that is my home now. I love it. Of course there are other good airlines like, Endeavor, Envoy, Compass, Air Wisconsin etc. I would avoid Mesa, BlowJet, Piedmont, PSA, CommutAir, ExpressJet (although I heard people at expressjet are good and professionals they still give checkride failures for nothing).

Thank you for reading and good luck!