View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 10:49 AM
Bluesideup1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2015

Some seriously butt hurt people on here. Whack if you still think that is the way SW operates you just have your head up your ass and a chip on your shoulder. For the rest of the haters that seem to come out of the woodwork for no apparent reason. Get a life!

There were so many variables at the time of the event that it will take months to figure out what a crew had minutes to do. Anyone that says judgement or that would never happen to me better take a closer look as just about every accident that has happened was with crews that were outstanding right up until the accident.

The vitriol and hate coming from a pilot group towards another is just astounding. The fact that every other major airline has had runway excursions on nearly an annual basis yet no one has this kind of reaction when it is done by them. I also find it funny that all these pilots from carriers that have numerous fatal accidents from flying perfectly good airplanes into mountains to runway overruns killing dozens are casting stones.

Could there be improvement yes but that could be said about every airline. So stop living in the past as I hear other airlines asking for direct a lot more than SW as the rush mentality went out a long time ago.

I guess they say misery loves company and a select few that are on this board seem very miserable.