View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 02:16 PM
evrbodysmugglin
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2016

Originally Posted by Iregretnothing View Post
Why do hate on RTP guys so much? Don’t hate them one bit. But they are a drain on resources

They're good people trying to take advantage of an opportunity rarely given to helicopter pilots. Agree 100%
Are you god's gift to aviation? Don’t know. I’ll ask the big man when I see him
Were you given an ATP instead of a birth certificate? Nope

If you're so awesome, why haven't you made it to the majors yet? Who says I haven’t been there. Been age 65’d 9/11’d,lost decaded, and might have been through an airline shutdown

I think you feel a little bit slighted that these guys are getting significant help financially with their ratings. Once again, nope

Feel free to pull yourself up out of the muck and the mire of an airline full of rotor trash. Dont worry, I’ll be gone soon
I do know that consistently the rotor guys are not ready for 121. Hear it from instructors and see it on the line. That’s our fault for not having resources to mentor them and fully prepare them for the transition. And it’s their fault for not observing sims, studying enough, practicing flows until their eyes boggle, callouts all day, and running profiles in their heads using the FGC posters and the mockups in the sim centers

There are some helo guys that excel. Directly related to how much they invest in the above