View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 06:25 PM
Mjm8710
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2015

I went through a couple years ago for initial...out of 20 in my class 2 or 3 didn’t make it. The guys that struggled seemed to be the ones that left town on the weekends instead of studying or left class with a ton of questions and just seemed kinda clueless about everything. If you don’t understand something, speak up!! The instructors have all been great, and will answer your questions. As others said, they aren’t there to spoon feed or pick up slack when you aren’t putting in the effort though.

Don’t text in class, take notes, study hard during your free time, don’t leave town every day you have off, and there’s little reason why you shouldn’t do well. It’s not rocket science..I wasn’t a straight A student and I did ok, just had to put twice the effort in. Also don’t show up to day one of sims without knowing flows or you will have 10x tougher time while you’re fumbling around trying to figure out your flows on top of other things.

Don’t sweat the washout unless you’re the type that has bad study habits. Overall I think it’s been a very fair process even recurrent.