View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 03:02 AM
Guard
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Originally Posted by OhSnapAF View Post
Yea and 2 months ago they were telling interviewees that they could easily make 100% their first year. It’s real easy for management to bait people with no qualification on what it’s gonan take to make that. No different than how Retractable does it, but he and management are one in the same.
I got this from a senior Captain at the bar last night who was on the negotiating committee, Union and Company envision a guy working 7/7 schedule making about $95-110K first year with new incentives based on fleet type. With 14 days of vacation = 6 weeks off (3 weeks for each 7 day tour of vacation taken) 12 sick days and 9 PTO days, basically you should work about 142-148 days a year on 7/7 schedule if you took it all. Fly about 270-320 hours a year. Not bad money for working that amount of days, I am already looking at what side business I want to start. Now that could all change with the 135 work and rest rules FAA legislation working its way through congress, NJA is pushing for a 70 year old retirement age for 135 so that could help movement a lot.