View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 10:30 PM
PilotCredential
New Hire

Joined APC: Dec 2018
Default My Two Cents

Thanks, y'all. Richard from Pilot Credentials out of Austin, Texas. I thought I might chime in to this thread. The FedEx conversion to a new HR system based on the Workday platform has caught a lot of us by surprise. I recommend giving them some time to sort things out. They seem to be struggling with technical difficulties and my understanding is most users are experiencing similar issues. It also seems the data migration from the Pilot Credentials database has technical issues as does their tech support capabilities.

My guess is that high traffic from unsuccessful attempts to re-enter profiles is compounding the problem. We all anticipate further instructions either as a maintenance page message or email. As a result Data Sync for FedEx has been disabled until that time as well. If you have a Pilot Credentials Global Profile keep it up-to-date. You can generate a PDF resume quickly with organized flight hours. We hope to resume data transfer capabilities one way or another after things settle in. Take care.
-RBT