Thread: Did I miss a memo about nonrev travel?

badflaps , 12-12-2018 10:50 AM
Gets Weekends Off
badflaps
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2011
  • Position
    retired 767(dl)
Quote: Relevant to the original discussion of this thread, I was doing a nonrev listing today for two segments. I first checked each segment individually and then tried to list for both legs at once. Showing each individually first class was showing available, when I tried to list all together as a connection no first class cabin was showing available and there was no option to select first class when listing. I tried to start over with an individual segment but it then did the same thing. Rather than go back to the "flight availability and listings" section I had to click "cancel" under the listing and then start over. Once I did that I discovered that selecting a single flight, and then clicking "Add another flight" I was able to put both segments in the listing while still correctly showing first class availability and listing for it.

For those who had this problem, I'm interested if it only happened on itineraries with a connection. I don't list with connections very often and expect it wouldn't be as readily apparent to those who likewise do not.
I thought there was a section in your non-rev bio that indicated choice of class.