View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 04:14 AM
hyperboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: B6

Originally Posted by atrdriver View Post
Your logic is--and always has been--very poor.

I left JB and the grass is indeed much much greener.

Even with a new contract, many of the same old complaints seem to be echoed by my friends who are still there. And some new complaints. It sounds like a much more hostile work environment than was even a year ago. And there you are, still cheerleading and giving out inaccurate, pro-company propaganda. Some things never change.

I'm glad you like it... after all it's so much better than Mesa!
OK hostile work environment is an absolute stretch..That almost makes me laugh. I am not giving out inaccurate information. A majority of the pilots are happy here. The unhappy pilots are not able to make life better for themselves. Which is kinda sad.

Even airline has its issues. The AA guys complaining in their cockpit including the jumps seater about how awful the place is and all the things they needed in their next contract. They were also shocked that we had many in ours. hmmmmmm. Pot calling...

I am truly happy for you. Thats what I am talking about. You did not like it here and did something about it and are happier. JetBlue is not for everyone..... We all have decisions to make for our families and if w e like the job.

Last edited by hyperboy; 12-14-2018 at 04:32 AM.