Old 12-15-2018, 03:44 PM
P-3Bubba
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: P-3C

Originally Posted by hilltopflyer View Post
They can say we need to stay on board but it’s going to cost them when these
35 min turns and swaps screws there
On time performance. Maybe someone should ask why they can board without us guarding the power? I won’t change the way I do anything now, still do the same thing I always do.
They’ll just blame us for not getting to the next flight in a timely manner. The new FOM addendum states “when duties allow”, so back to the nonsense. The aim is at the guys who blow out of the cockpit at base or last leg block in. Everyone knows that JoJo was waiting to zap the pilots. This is gold. She dislikes pilots immensely and has no time for pilots not cleaning. Someone else said it earlier, the culture here could all be bolstered with cash money. Go back to pizza parties, super passes, free JetBlue schwag and you’re winning the hearts and minds. But JoJo and RH don’t get it. They crack the whip and hope the blue juice is strong enough during the brain washing of the massive turnover in new hire classes of AO, GO and Inflight.

Solve OTP? Money. Very simple. Everyone gets a cash reward for a OTP push. The OTP would improve by at least 25%. But, I’m just simple P-3Bubba. Back to my safe taxi speeds, double checking paperwork and checklists.

-Bubs