View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 10:31 PM
05Duramax
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2017
Default Commuting options

So I know commuting is not ideal, I know driving to work is better than commuting. So all those wanting to give me advice, I appreciate it but I'm looking for actual good advice not the same old "your an idiot if you commute from the West Coast" crowd. I've talked to plenty of friends who are at the airlines now, I know what I'm getting into and there are reasons why I want to commute.

Ok now that we are done with that; my question. I will be at Republic and I will be commuting, I will be commuting from Seattle. My question is what is the best commute. Is it better to commute to a place like MCI that has 4 daily direct flights from SEA with little other commuters to compete with, IND with two flights a day on FedEx where you can reserve the jumpseat 3 weeks ahead of time or trying to get ORD with 16 direct flights a day but a crap load of other commuters. Also knowing that ORD and MCI are super senior captain bases, so not much long term hope there. Just not sure what would be the easiest commute??