Thread: Skywest v.3.0
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 06:16 AM
Rodger Wilco
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2013

Originally Posted by jcullen4 View Post
Anyone else take forever to get a response after an interview. I interviewed over two weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. I emailed my recruiter 10 days after the interview and she said my app. was under further review and I will hear back from her at the beginning of this week...and I never heard a thing. Is this SOP here at SW? Most of the gouges I read said people were getting offers only days after the interview. I can't think of anything that went wrong in the interview--in fact, I thought it went great. The pilot interviewing me said he would definitely be recommending me for hire. Maybe it's because of the holiday season?
You know what I had the same thing happen to me back in 2014 when I was hired.
I was sweating bullets, everyone from my interview class had heard back from them. I had an interview with QX in a week and didn't know what to tell them if they offered me a job. After 10 days I sent an email and heard back with a CRJ class offer within a few hours.

Im not sure if they forgot about me, were on the fence about me, or maybe didn't know what aircraft to place me in.

Send an email, don't assume that they don't want you.
My experience is that if they were going to say no thanks they would have done it by now.
I can say that the hiring/training department is completely swamped right now, they are hiring like crazy.