View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 03:01 AM
Guard
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Originally Posted by JuniorFO View Post
Why would United invest in an imploding airline with poor management? SkyWest pulled the strings and put XJT in the position they are today (loss of aircraft etc.) Why doesn't United just give those 25 E175s to Republic or MESA then? The 25 E175s are confirmed, by United, to be placed at XJT. I'm sure everyone at XJT is glad you and your bad attitude are long gone.

Also, XJT is now the second highest compensated regional behind EDV, with better healthcare and retirement.

I hope it is better, I definitely left with a bad attitude, we had 300+ aircraft and were cancelling 200 flights a day at Chicago alone when I left for lack of proper scheduling, UAL was days away from CNX our CPA for cause, that idiot pilot/President in ATL who was running the place had no clue what he was doing. They were triple booking gates in EWR that ended up having planes in the ball park with pilots on board who needed to operate the same flight that was blocking their current gate, it was a joke. I was number 1 FO at IAD getting rolled on every trip and they wanted to give us a 10% pay cut to give CRJ's a 10% raise, and both MEC's couldn't get along because they both wanted the kickbacks for PBS, clowns. Good to hear it is doing so well now. I guess the 7 years of shrinking the place has paid off, good thing we voted down the "Super Regional" name change back then!