Thread: Stock Drop
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 05:14 AM
Anthrax
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2013

Originally Posted by trashhauler View Post
Hey Anthrax, has anyone ever told you that you’re a big douche? Just wondering. You must be an absolute pleasure to fly with.
I'm quite certain TH that you're a real party in the cockpit, or flight deck, or whatever we're calling it these days. Mr. Million Laughs. No one would ever call you a douche, because you most likely IMO go out of your way to hide your douchebaggery. I'm professional in the cockpit or whatever we're calling it. I bust balls here and there, and have no problem with someone busting mine, and I don't go around crying foul or douche or writing letters to the chief pilot. I tell you what I'm not. I'm not a coward. I'm not afraid to go the distance in securing a good contract, one that's at the very least balanced, one that honors every pilot from the most senior to the most junior without carve outs designed to split our unity. I don't hide my cowardice behind seemingly measured analysis of some crappy TA. I wouldn't say, well, this is probably the best we're going to get so we might as well vote yes, knowing that my words will have an impact on many new hires and not-so-new hires that have relied on me for employment. This is al my opinion of course, I could be wrong.