Thread: Envoy 2019
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 08:50 PM
highfarfast
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016

I really don't have an issue with the current training hotel. I mean, it's not's the best hotel I've stayed at, but it's no where near the worst... not even near the worst compared to some of our overnights. Complaints about it come across to me as some folks will complain about anything.

I do prefer one of the non-primary hotels we use in DFW though. But not because that one is "nicer". I just like some of the offerings it has better but it certainly is not "nicer". AA proper uses that one a lot but Envoy uses it some too for those that know the reference.

If these complaints are intended to get us into the AA primary hotel, then let me complain with you. Just as long as the complaints don't land us in one of the hotels on the north side that we use sometimes.

Sorry for being somewhat cryptic but some guys here get funny about naming hotels.

And I just CAN'T leave the BBQ comments alone even though they're off topic:

1) You CAN go wrong with BBQ'd animal flesh if it's not done right. And not doing it right is more common that not.

2) If your in DFW area looking for BBQ and not going to Hard Eight's, you're not doing BBQ right. (yes, I've eaten at North Main BBQ... pedestrian at best)