Old 01-03-2019, 10:01 PM
scrupulous
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2018

Originally Posted by JonnyKnoxville View Post
Hey Suddenimpact / Scrupulous, why did you change your screen name? Did you get kicked off APC for too many baseless lies and personal attacks? You might want to get checked out, seriously. I am guessing Narcissistic Personality Disorder but it could also be Pathological Lying Disorder. Either way, I am concerned for you and really am concerned that maybe you should not be exercising the rights of a FAA Medical right now.
Lets just say you have at least one well compensated guy and a couple of other sycophants that trolls this site that are ready to cry to the mods. Even if just mentioning public figures name in the news since 1990. Even our faceman ExCo admits that during a past crew call. "Flame bait" is administered here per the squeaky wheel policy. Your buddies are happy to rat.

Baseless lies and personal attacks. That's rich. I didn't go shopping to IBT legal crying. You went shopping to them and they said "If it's true, we can't do anything about it." Though subsequently, the posts to the union site, the links and etc backing me up were deleted by your incoming administration. I still have the docs, recordings, etc though.

Of course, only after an agreed truce we keep to ourselves until the union business pay abuse got intolerable. That lead to the flight pay loss amendment that passed and the ExCo shutdown of the union web forum. Months later a 1224 tech guy acted as a moderator to allow posts after your administration removed all the Atlas moderators that approved posts. Not to mention one ExCo moving all members to a non-union facebook page which freely banned dues paying members depending on how they voted or where caught supporting the passed amendment.

Thanks for the recommendation for help, I did get my medical on the 3rd all the same. Unfortunately, I as many others don't qualify you to negotiate for us anymore than pass judgment on my mental state. We kind of think of you as an end table for the ExCo Chair to put his beer on during negotiations.

Also, for the record, I am rather certain everyone on APC at Atlas Air knows who I am. There is no need to keep trying to out me in every one of your posts. I have never had any interest in hiding my identity mainly because, well, I have nothing to hide. You on the other hand like to change screen names...
That is due to me when you were sabotaging a previous ExCo's efforts and I was asked to legitimately find out vs someone doing a false flag op. Congrats, your it. Now even your past supporters come to me asking how to get you out. So your "I have nothing to hide" doesn't ring well. More like a Trump boast that fits the situation for now despite the truth.

Anyhow, you seem quite disingenuous on your transparency. You just got caught and this is your Trump excuse.

Thanks for the entertainment. Hey, how is your Gulfstream doing these days? lol
Not too bad. It's in for a check and an stc upgrade to internet data and cellular service. We all kind of find that using satcom for calls sucks in the back. So we opted for a cell service add-on.