View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 03:31 AM
captjns
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: B-737NG preferably in first class with a glass of champagne and caviar

Originally Posted by Hawk739 View Post
Hi all,

I recently applied to Endeavor via their website. After 3 days I got an email back from the pilot selection team saying this words...

“Our airline has been fortunate to have had a high volume of quality pilot candidates. As a result, we have been able to extend enough offers to pilot candidates to fill our new hire classes through late 2019.

We will retain your impressive application for future openings and will be in touch when we are able to move your application on to the next stage of the selection process. Your experience and skills very much align with our selection criteria. Additionally, we will provide you with periodic email updates as we determine our pilot hiring requirements for late 2019.”

I’ve not met ATP minimums yet, I’m like 4-6 months away... Does this means I’m done and will never get a call for an interview or is there hope?
Be patient, stay focused, and remain the course. You’ll get the invite for an interview when you least expect it.