Thread: Rescheduling
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 04:23 PM
DrJekyll MrHyde
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2016
Position: Bus CA

Originally Posted by motorboatin View Post
Good luck dealing and coping in the new world era. All the whining and moaning and unsubstantiated nonsense and factless rhetoric isn’t going to change the direction of this movement. Apparently you’d rather not listen to the real reasons behind why they agreed to what they did regarding PTC. But I’m sure you’ll wax with more garbage about how you’re going to get screwed. BFD

None of you hardcore NO people can ever give anything of substance to back up what you’re saying. Just anecdotal gibberish or one sided quotes from OTHER airlines about THEIR reassignment woes?? Unbelievable. Half of you don’t even know what you’re arguing for or against. Oh well, maybe you’ll use some of your new income on the therapy you’re going to need when this contract ratifies next week.
You didn’t debate anything I wrote, internet tough guy. Go ahead, try to pick apart my response to you. I’m anxious to read your substantial and non-anecdotal “facts” about PTC that I’m missing from the black and white text of the TA.