Old 01-06-2019, 11:39 AM
USMCFLYR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: FAA 'Flight Check'

Originally Posted by Brody View Post
Safety violations or no safety violation, if I were forced to fly with a bunch of know-it-alls, I think I'd find another place to fly.
And you expect to find this group of NON-know-it-alls where in aviation?

Aviation is mainly populated with know-it-all Type A personalities.

I'll agree with your post that all you did was give your opinion; but you really should back it up with some details.

You went there. I'll assume that you checked it out prior to joining WU. You obviously saw something that you liked and accepted the job.

In this hiring environment; it is good to see people moving on up the ladder which is what most (not all) of the pilots going to WU are probably there to do. It is hard to believe that you would actually know the specific reasons for every person in your new hire class leaving - so your contention that everyone saw something unsafe and bailed at the same time doesn't seem logical.

On this board - which is full of positive and negative opinions; WU doesn't seem to have that reputation - so your's is more out of left field than usual and probably even more of a reason to give some specific details to these safety violations that you grieved with the company. You don't work there anymore and therefore have no reason not to share if you believe they are important enough to warn off other aspiring pilots who are trying to gain experience to move on up the ladder too - like yourself.