View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 11:19 AM
skybolt
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005

Originally Posted by calcapt
Wow, I can't believe you just wrote that with a serious face. A legal strike is an avenue used for many many years by workers to keep bully management tactics in check. Hardworking men and women, the backbone of our country, have fought hard over the years to make the workplace safe and be able to make a decent living at it. Now along comes some sorry a$$ loser who has paid no dues or doesn't give a $hit about others and agrees to cross a picket line and take a man's job for a few less dollars. Please keep in mind, this is a legal strike. Now you come along advocating that we take a deep breath to visit and share our feelings with this moron. That defines manhood to you? A wingman my friend is there to check your six and offer suport - and doesn't suggest having brunch with the enemy. I have flown wing on hundreds of missions and never did it cross my mind to leave them vulnerable and go do my own thing - It's called trust and integrity! This issue is exactly about leaving your wingman contrary to your post. And by the way, it is my Navy!
I worked hard defending this country and left proud of my service. Never once did it occur to me, nor will it ever, to write Jane Fonda a fan letter explaining why I feel so bad about what she did and how much more of a man I feel I've become because I am able to share my feelings with her. Having nothing to believe in and standing up for nothing is what makes you a "booger eatin moron" as you so professionally put it. BTW, Jane's new movie will be in theaters soon. As I know you will be there opening night, don't save me a seat - I'll be home working on my manhood!

flight 25, would you care to share your background in "my Navy" and perhaps what you are doing today? I think it would be informative for our forum participants to get some idea of where you are coming from.

If I were Navy, I'd give you a big ditto. All I can do is add my sincere agreement to this post.

skybolt