Old 01-06-2019, 02:25 PM
USMCFLYR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: FAA 'Flight Check'

Originally Posted by Brody View Post
It is YOUR OPINION that I should give details to (ostensibly) back up my opinion - which was to another individual, not to you.
Yes it is my opinion. If you are going to take the time to respond to the post, and make negative comments, then you should take the time to provide the details. Otherwise - and perception is the key here - you claims have no merit - and you beating your chest about it does nothing more to make anyone take you and more seriously.

If you are trying to help, then I am giving you some advice from an outsider - the type of person who you are supposedly trying to warn off - that would make your post resonate with me.

The fact that you don't believe me is irrelevant.
No - it isn't irrelevant since I am the type of audience that you are trying to each.
You can argue with you former co-workers all you want, but since I am your target audience - what I believe of your post is the whole purpose of your post.

What has really happened here is that your post, your future posts, and any credibility you might have on this aviation forum is suspect now by me and who knows how many others - thereby actually you irrelevant.

I state my opinion, and several of you indicate that its not a valid opinion unless I provide specifics.

But when you state yours, it's correct by default?
I've stated no opinions on the validity of your post.
I've not worked for WU.
I've been to training with your ex-coworkers and have nothing of the sort of which you speak, one reason why I personally would have liked some details

This is comical. And sadly, it's typical
Yes - - - you are correct. After having been on this board for over a decade now, it is very typical to see people come on and make extraordinary claims. Often the one who does such has some personal beef with the company because they failed, were fired, didn't get along with the pilot group, etc.... Especially telling is the lack of detail present. And be careful making something up. There have been numerous cases on this board and others where fake and frauds have been outed. Typically people like that tend to disappear from the message boards because the community shuns someone who just likes to talk trash about former employers without being able to back it up.

Sort of like the law Brody - the ACCUSER has to provide the facts - not the defendant.
If your entire class had seen unsafe behavior and reported it up the chain - or even the FAA Whistleblower Hotline - then the company would be answering questions. There would be even more oversight, more no-notice inspections, interviews, audits, etc....
Can you imagine what your POI would have to do and how far up the chain it would reach if an entire new hire class quite soon after being hired on and everyone of them had levied charges of violations? But this didn't happen did it? No ONE of the class - to include you apparently - did a single thing to bring these flagrant violations to light; especially since you didn't really have anything invested in the company did you?

Tried to help you Brody.
Doesn't seem like you want the help.
Continue down the same path.
It really doesn't matter now.
Maybe you'll have better luck in other threads.