View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 05:01 PM
Hawk739
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2018

Originally Posted by blindfayth View Post
Started class mid Sept, had a few delays in training, but no failures or set backs. Everything was outside of my control. They started doing this new "dynamic scheduling" thing, and are/were working out the kinks.

CJO was given in July, and they gave me the option to start as early as July, but I had other items I needed to finish up first: summer classes, training scholarship, etc.

Seriously though. Very happy. Great training environment. Great hotels. Lots of opportunities during training to spend time at home w/ family. Got to go home every weekend just about, which made those delays in training a non-issue, as I got to spend them at home on their dime.

I think I've been upgraded to at least comfort plus, if not first class, on all of my company travel thus far. I've also only had 3 deadheads so far during OE, and 2 of the 3 were comfort plus seating on mainline. I guess I got lucky on those.

I fell ill between OE trips. Called scheduling, and they said don't worry about it. I told them I'd call them back when I was feeling better. I did. No questions asked. I've only had good interactions with the scheduling department thus far, but I suppose that could always change. Still, it's been only pleasant up to this point. I hear that's not the norm elsewhere.

Yeah!!! I’ll definitely acept it if I’m given a CJO! I hope I receive a call from the selection team! Thank you for your response!