Old 01-07-2019, 03:54 AM
EMAW
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2013

Originally Posted by Brody View Post
This will be my last post on this topic.

I had a particular experience with WU - one that a few of you apparently did not have.

I responded to a request for an opinion. I CLEARLY STATED THAT IT WAS AN OPINION.

I have no obligation to any of you to bring up the details.

Speaking of - the things that I (and a few colleagues) saw while at WU were dealt with privately. And they will remain private.

The assumptions that a few of you made were - to put it mildly - very amusing. Thanks for the entertainment.

By far the biggest issue here is the inability of several of you to tolerate opposing opinions. Y'all might want to check the mirror.

And to the person who originally asked for our opinions - I hope your choice was the right one for you. And if you chose WU, I hope you don't have to fly with some of these knuckleheads.
The very fact that you keep referring the work you did as working with WU gives me pause. WU does not employ pilots. If you were a pilot here you worked for Gama, and the only contact you’d have with WU would be at recurrent and the odd sales staff.

I can tolerate dissenting opinions. What I can’t take is accusations without grounds or proof.