View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 04:56 AM
prex8390
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2011

Originally Posted by Hawk739 View Post
Yeah!!! I’ll definitely acept it if I’m given a CJO! I hope I receive a call from the selection team! Thank you for your response!
I’m not quite sure if the posting you mentioned is being sarcastic or not. FWIW. Once out in the line, we aren’t allowed to receive upgrades on company travel, so no comfort plus or first class. Hotels are quite often in the middle of a business park or warehouse district but they are slowly getting better (no, to very limited food options within reasonable walking distance) We’ve shed some of the worst offenders recently. But it’s still an uphill battle. Calling crew scheduling can either be a breeze or a nightmare. It’s gotten better but during particularly bad IROPS call wait can be over an hour to speak to someone but I’ve yet to have that issue in a while. Not trying to deter you, this is the place to be but the quote you were referencing was a little full of kool aid.

The quality of our hotels is my biggest complaint here. We stay at a lot of decent places but in the middle of no where.

Don’t get me wrong this is a great regional to be at but there are things to be improved upon and some things are just sometimes down right frustrating st times.