Thread: Elite Airways
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 02:28 PM
LoudandBanned
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2019
Default Mediocre Management

The reason for this Post is to expose the corruption of management and how ****ty Elite Airways actually is. First off I would like you pilots and FAs to ask *, *, and his corruption team on how much they profit from the hard work off the backs of Pilots and Flight Attendants. You will be astounded the amount of money they make from NCAA alone. Secondly as a group, you should ask * on his fulfillment of his campaign promise of having 757s on company property. Its been 2 years since the announcement at the Christmas party and no indicators of getting them. Also it has been very hard for Elite Airways to follow the regulations of the FARs by overworking Flight Attendants and Pilots and giving pilots a 8 on 2 off schedule ( One of those days of being a travel day). With the Rigorous flying schedule, the pay is below Regional ***** pay and right above food stamps. Another issue I want to bring up is the downgrade of Captains. The question management should be asking themselves is it from lack of performance by the Captain or the infidelity issues by a certain individual in management punishing a Captain for having a good time (#free*) This is also reoccurring for the Flight Attendants as well. 2 Flight Attendants sticking up for what is right to management and within weeks they are fired. This is the current culture of Elite Airways and unacceptable. As a Group smarten up, get a better job and get out of this ****hole! I maybe fired by Im not ending this fight!!!

Anonymous

Last edited by UAL T38 Phlyer; 01-09-2019 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Privacy