View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 05:19 PM
Fdxlag2
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by TonyC View Post
No, he does not.

Repeat, he does NOT meet the minimums.

He does NOT meet the recency of experience requirement that is keeping, for example, a very good friend of mine from being considered.

But for that little detail, my friend might have that seniority number.

I've never used the Ignore feature before, but you're making me think about it. If your only interest is stirring the pot, I'm over that.

Please review and affirm that you meet the following qualifications:

Do you have a commercial Pilot Certificate with Multi-engine and Instrument rating (without limitations)?

Do you have a current ATP Certificate?

Do you have the ability to pass FAA mandated drug screen?

Do you meet requirements for and currently hold First Class Medical certification or a Military Flight Physical?

Do you have 20/20 correctable vision?

Do you possess a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university?

Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?

Are you eligible for rapid visa issuance, issued by offices in the United States to fly to any FedEx Express international destination?

Are you eligible for issuance of U.S. Security Clearance?

Are you eligible to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship for employment such as H-1B visa status?

Do you have at least 1500 hours total fixed-wing time as PIC or SIC in multi-engine turbo-prop or jet A/C or combination thereof.

Are your certificates and ratings issued by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration?

Couldn’t admit you were wrong about sleep rooms (who was the pot stirrer that went back three years for one of my posts?). Won’t admit you are wrong now. The chief pilot getting a line number is not preventing your friend from getting hired. I asked a simple question of someone else. You inserted yourself into it with out answering the question. Before you ignore me, take another shot at the question, what should we put in the CBA that would prevent the company from hiring the current chief pilot?