View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 09:12 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by jetpiloto View Post
I'm off to indoc for Gama on the 4th, and this is my first "home-based" gig. I know the company doesn't cover parking, so I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas as to whether or not the FBO that we purchase fuel from here might offer complementary parking for a local Gama pilot for 8 days every other week...I can check with them, but not sure if it's Atlantic or Signature...

What are some of you doing regarding parking during your 8 days on...Are you all just biting the bullet and paying for parking? (I think it's only about $5/day, so it's not the end of the world if I have to pay to park...just looking to save money where I can.)

Thanks!
Most Signatures, Atlantic and FBOs for that matter allow you to park in there lot pending space available which there almost always is. Google your local FBO and call them. Keep in mind sometimes they don’t always have enough help to drive you to terminal so be prepared to lyft to Terminal. But if your a a medium to Large airport you’ll be fine in terms of parking at a FBO. Which airport is your base?