View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 11:13 AM
MD-11Loader
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Pawn

Originally Posted by Ramen4dinner View Post
For those who unluckily got the 145 recently, is there a way in DECS to look at each base and determine the junior lineholder? I don't care which base I'm in, just where has the best chance to build hours and hold a line (one day...). I've heard it could be NYC or ORD.

(Edit: I do understand the contradictory nature in the above statements using words "145" and "build hours" in the same post)
Quit your *****ing, cash your bonus check, and suck it up. If you didn’t research before you came then it’s your own fault. Envoy runs in cycles and soon the reserves will be purged and holding lines. There are captains here who ensured years on reserve and you should probably complain to them because they love hearing about how you got a big ole check to come here, retentions bonuses and other perks that they didn’t. They love to hear about your rough life.

The 145 is a great airplane to fly and will treat you well. Get your nose in the books and off of APC. You’d better embrace the WSCOD because you’re paired with her for the next two years. PIT mode is your friend, and enjoy the last jet that you can fly 250 to the marker in and still fully configure by 1000’.